Low bay lights typically find use either recessed into insulated ceiling panel, or surface mounted against lower ceilings or awnings. Depending on the application Endura Light offer several LED Low Bay form factors to suit different applications:
- Small UFO Type: Depending on the height, “UFO” type high bays with wide beam angles, such as the smaller wattages in our LED High Bay series, can be used as low bay lighting. The wind profile is now so small they can often be hook mounted in outdoor settings.
- Brackets fixed high bays are available where required.
- Batten LED: The LED Batten range can also suit for awnings up to 7m high.
- High Ceilings (>4m): We have a dedicated cool room light. With a variety of beam angle options like our high bays this has a construction designed to make installation in cool rooms and refrigerated spaces easy. It also requires minimal ceiling penetration, improving the thermal integrity of the insulation and reducing cooling costs.
- Lower ceilings (<7m): Our LED batten fixture, goes up to 60W in the 1.5m length, with a massive 8200 lumens through a frosted diffuser, meaning that it has low glare but still punches out a lot of light.
Take the next step. Get some good advice. Fill out the contact form on the right, or simply call us on either 1300901207 or the local number below.